Top 16 first tech federal credit union reviews

1 First Tech Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews – Comparably

  • Author: comparably.com
  • Published: 10/13/2021
  • Review: 4.95 (884 vote)
  • Summary: Out of 13 First Tech Federal Credit Union employee reviews, 45% were positive. The remaining 55% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping First Tech 

2 First Tech Federal Credit Union Reviews – Trustpilot

  • Author: trustpilot.com
  • Published: 05/26/2022
  • Review: 4.79 (356 vote)
  • Summary: I have banked with Firs Tech since about 1993. I have had great experiences with mortgages with them. I also like their online banking and the call center staff 

3 First Tech Federal Credit Union personal loans review – Investopedia

  • Author: investopedia.com
  • Published: 05/22/2022
  • Review: 4.58 (213 vote)
  • Summary: 4.2 · Review by Megan Hanna

4 First Tech Federal Credit Union Personal Loans Review

  • Author: money.usnews.com
  • Published: 08/11/2021
  • Review: 4.39 (443 vote)
  • Summary: · First Tech Federal Credit Union earns a C rating from the Better Business Bureau. It is not BBB-accredited. Trustpilot rates First Tech 3.7 out 

5 First Tech Federal Credit Union Culture reviews – Indeed

  • Author: indeed.com
  • Published: 03/26/2022
  • Review: 3.99 (552 vote)
  • Summary: First Tech is a great experience for someone who was really new to the industry. The training was a little bit crunchy, but over time I was able to figure it 

6 First Tech Federal Credit Union Review: Banking for Select Fortune

  • Author: gobankingrates.com
  • Published: 10/22/2021
  • Review: 3.89 (431 vote)
  • Summary: 4.8 · Review by Cynthia Bowman

7 First Tech Federal Credit Union | Better Business Bureau® Profile

  • Author: bbb.org
  • Published: 03/01/2022
  • Review: 3.73 (544 vote)
  • Summary: This Credit Union is worse than a big bank for fees and poor customer service. We have multiple accounts set up with them and have found out the hard way 

8 First Tech Federal Credit Union | Review by Good Financial Cents®

  • Author: goodfinancialcents.com
  • Published: 12/01/2021
  • Review: 3.53 (375 vote)
  • Summary: · Unlike some other savings accounts out there, you can take out your money at any time. There are no withdrawal fees or monthly fees. If you want 

9 First Tech Federal Credit Union Reviews from Women – InHerSight

  • Author: inhersight.com
  • Published: 02/21/2022
  • Review: 3.24 (559 vote)
  • Summary: First Tech Federal Credit Union is a financial services company headquartered in the Beaverton, OR area with 1001 to 5000 employees. First Tech Federal Credit 

10 First Tech Federal Credit Union Reviews – WalletHub

  • Author: wallethub.com
  • Published: 06/28/2022
  • Review: 3.16 (228 vote)
  • Summary: Absolutely horrible customer service. i Have a credit card with them and every time I go to make a payment they hold my funds for 5 business days. They claim 

11 First Tech Federal Credit Union Review: Checking & Savings

  • Author: nerdwallet.com
  • Published: 03/25/2022
  • Review: 2.99 (94 vote)
  • Summary: 4.0 · Review by Tony Armstrong

12 First Technology Federal Credit Union Reviews – Deposit Accounts

  • Author: depositaccounts.com
  • Published: 02/18/2022
  • Review: 2.77 (180 vote)
  • Summary: I have had my issues with First Tech as well. Things are a bit wonky sometimes. Where they are great, is that they always fix the problems and admit fault. Try 

13 Compare First Tech Federal Credit Union Credit Cards

  • Author: firsttechfed.com
  • Published: 11/15/2021
  • Review: 2.65 (81 vote)
  • Summary: Compare First Tech MasterCard Credit Cards and find the card that fits your lifestyle. Review rates, rewards and annual fees

14 First Tech Federal Credit Union Personal Loans Review 2022

  • Author: businessinsider.com
  • Published: 12/13/2021
  • Review: 2.56 (56 vote)
  • Summary: 3.8 · Review by Ryan Wangman, CEPF

15 First Tech Federal Student Loan Refinance Review [2022]: C Rating

  • Author: educationdata.org
  • Published: 12/25/2021
  • Review: 2.46 (175 vote)
  • Summary: First Tech may be a good option for financially secure borrowers with good credit and who want to join the credit union (membership required to borrow, not to 

16 First Tech Federal Credit Union Reviews | Glassdoor

  • Author: glassdoor.com
  • Published: 06/20/2022
  • Review: 2.43 (151 vote)
  • Summary: · First Tech Federal Credit Union has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 391 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees